10 must-ask questions when selecting your vendor:
1. What is your "process" (removal of doors, hardware, prep work, finishing applications, installation) from start to finish?
2. How are my surrounding areas (countertops, backsplash, furniture, appliances, floors, adjoining rooms, etc.) protected?
3. How are all the products you use (sealers, paint, stain, topcoat) applied to the cabinet doors and drawers (spraying, rolling, etc.)
4. Are the insides of the drawers finished?
5. Are the backs of the cabinet doors finished?
6. What do you use to protect the cabinetry (face frames, insides, side panels, doors and drawers) after the finish is applied?
7. Are your products specifically designed for faux and cabinetry finishes and do they meet all standards for furniture, kitchen cabinet and millwork association for US standards?
8. What is your time frame from start to finish for completing my kitchen cabinets?
9. How many days will my kitchen be "unusable?"
10. Do you have carpentry services available for any "finishing work" that needs to be completed? (light rail molding added, side panels finished, trim added, etc.)
11. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
We will answer all your questions! Call 770.693.1896 today!